Broadfield Specialist School
Ethos & Aims
School Mission Statement:
‘Our vibrant learning community includes and values everyone, inspiring all to succeed’
• To deliver a relevant, purposeful and responsive curriculum applied in a ‘real life’ context
• To provide expertise for SEND with specialist teaching and learning environments and highly trained and committed professional staff
• To offer a personalised learning journey taking into account students strengths and future aspirations
• To foster a safe nurturing environment which promotes care and respect for everyone
• To develop students personal independence and prepare them for adulthood by building confidence.
Broadfield Specialist School is committed to meeting the individual needs of all our students and delivering the requirements of the National Curriculum.
We have high expectations for all our learners; reflected in the content and challenge of our outstanding personalised provision.
The curriculum is taught with the consideration of the needs of all learners and has been developed to engage, inspire, motivate and empower our students to learn and achieve.
We provide a successful community cohesion programme which embraces diversity, multi-cultural understanding and acceptance.